What should I bring to my appointment?
- Your health insurance card(s)
- A photo ID
- Your insurance co-payment
- A list of your current medications
- A copy of your x-rays, MRI, blood tests or any other diagnostic testing you have completed regarding the condition for which you will be treated
- Completed new patient paperwork
- If you are a minor, (under the age of 18) you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Bring a translator if needed
What can I expect during my exam?
- Your medical history will be reveiwed
- You will be required to change into a pair of shorts or an exam gown if applicable
- You may be required to have x-rays taken within our office
- You will be examined by a physician or physician assistant
- Your course of treatment will be discussed
What do I do after my exam?
- Check out with the front desk and schedule a follow up appointment if needed
- If you were given any paperwork by the physician or physician assistant (i.e. - prescription for physical therapy), please give to the front desk representative for review
- If diagnostic testing (i.e. - MRI) was recommended, a medical assistant will contact you
- If surgery was recommended, please click here to read important documents