TELEMEDICINE AND COVID 19 UPDATE
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 4, 2021
In response to Governor Abbott's lifting of MANDATORY mask mandate.
ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES OF CENTRAL TEXAS WILL CONTINUE TO REQUIRE MANDATORY MASK UTILIIZATION AND SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. We feel that in order to continue to protect patients and staff that may be medically vulnerable we continue to follow all current mask and safety protocols.
In order to better serve our patients during this time all of our physicians will be offering telemedicine appointments. To see if this is right for you please look at a more detailed description in Telemedicine inside our services tab.
Orthopedic Associates of Central Texas is closely monitoring this very fluid situation in regards to this recent pandemic. For up to date information regarding COVID 19 please visit www.cdc.gov.
We currently are still open and seeing those patients that are not showing flu-like symptoms and need to be seen for an orthopedic issue. However, we ask that if you are coming in for your appointment review the following below:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms we ask that you reschedule until you have been without symptoms for 72 hours.
- We ask that only the patient enter the building unless there is a medical need for assistance or the patient is a minor (one parent may be present). We will be minimizing waiting room utilization and they will need to be in the room with you.
- As you enter, your temperature will be taken. A temperature of 100.4 or greater will be immediately asked to go home and call to reschedule your appointment.
- We understand that during this time, many of our patients have childcare issues. Please use your discretion before bringing your children with you to your appointment.
- Be patient. This virus has put a strain on our resources and employees as well. We will work to be efficient but also put safety and health first.
Congratulations Top Doctors 2021
We are excited to announce that five of our talented physicians have been nominated by local peers as Austin Monthly's Top Doctors List of 2021! Congratulations to:
Joshua Fox, MD
Robert D. Graham, MD
Taylor Jobe, MD
Mustasim N. Rumi, MD
Eugene Schoch, MD
We are proud to welcome the new year with such wonderful news. Congratulations to all who were nominated this year!
The physicians and surgeons at Orthopedic Associates of Central Texas provide patient-focused care aimed at reducing your pain and helping you to lead a healthy and active life. If you’re looking for expert orthopedic care, contact the team of board-certified physicians and surgeons at Orthopedic Associates of Central Texas.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Dr. Graham is an excellent surgeon."
"He takes time with each patient and has one on one as much as he can. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Graham to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery!"
- Evelyn D. - Yelp
"I highly recommend Dr. Hubbard"
"I am thrilled with my outcome post surgery!"
- Patricia W.
"I found Dr. Pearce & staff to be professional, yet warm & welcoming."
"Dr. Pearce performed my hip replacement surgery, & almost four months later I couldn't be happier."
"Best experience with a doctor to date"
"Dr. Burrus and the team supporting him were by far the most understanding and helpful group of people to help fix my leg."
- Verified Patient