- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Services Administration, Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Practice, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- Board Certification
- The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Professional Organizations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Prior to becoming a PA, Chris worked as a firefighter/paramedic in Northern Utah and Portland, Oregon for 13 years. He has been an instructor for firefighter recruits and taught classes in BLS/ACLS/First Aid/CPR for many different members of healthcare teams and the lay public. He traveled to Haiti after the earthquake of 2010 to provide care with a team of firefighters, paramedics, nurses, and doctors from the Pacific Northwest as well as volunteering in the Chicagoland area as a PA student.
Chris relocated to Austin with his wife and four children in June of 2017. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, coaching kids sports teams, and enjoying the outdoors.