- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Standford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Western State College, Gunnison, CO
- Board Certification
- The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Professional Organizations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Personal Summary
- Prior to becoming a PA, Stephen was a paramedic and a professional ski patrolman at Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico. After graduation, Stephen worked as an orthopedic physician assistant at Taos, New Mexico-Orthopaedic Institute. Along with his supervising physician, he covered the US Ski Team World Cup events in Cortina, Italy.
Stephen relocated to Austin with his wife and three children in October 2006. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, water skiing, traveling and spending time with his family.